Voila! Sweet and deliciously baked grapefruit for breakfast sounds much better than your ordinary oatmeal.
- Honey/Maple syrup/Brown sugar/Coconut sugar (use whatever you have in kitchen!)
- cinnamon (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375F/190C
- Cut grapefruit into half
- Remove pith (I didn’t, which was a bad idea because the honey dripped off everywhere)
- Cover them with honey and coconut sugar
- Put in oven for 15 minutes
Last but not least, sit back and enjoy!
Share your creation on instagram and tag me!